Parents Sue Florida Hospital After Horrifying Medical Mistake

Posted on January 11, 2017 by

Two parents have filed a lawsuit for medical malpractice after a horrifying medical mistake left their 19-month-old daughter unable to eat solid foods. The child was rushed to a Florida hospital by her mother after swallowing a small lithium button battery. These batteries generate electrical currents when they come into contact with human tissue. After… Read more »

Tags: Tampa
Posted in Medical Negligence


What Our Clients Say

Our Medical Negligence Lawyers

Video Library